LAUNCH YOUR FLYING CAREER…
Get a head start as a Pilot in the aviation industry with the goal of joining our Kingdom’s Real Tonga Airlines as a Cadet Pilot.
PPL - Private Pilot Licence
• The PPL course syllabus includes six written exams including Aviation Law, Human Factors, Air Navigation and Flight Planning, Meteorology, Aircraft Technical Knowledge, and Flight Radiotelephony. The practical components of flying require a minimum of 50 hours with a flight test at the conclusion of the training.
CPL - Commercial Pilot Licence
• The aim of this course is to enable students to obtain the theory and principles for a Commercial Pilot Licence
together with the practical components of flying. The six written examinations include Aviation Law, Human Factors,
Air Navigation and Flight Planning, Meteorology, Aircraft Technical Knowledge, and Principles of Flight and Aircraft
• The practical components of flying require a minimum of 200 hours with a flight test at the conclusion of the training.
Single Engine Instrument Rating
• This course aims to provide students with a professional level of competency to operate an aircraft under an Instrument Flying Rules (IFR) environment. There are three written examinations - IFR Law, IFR Navigation, and Instrument and Navaids. Students are to demonstrate to a Flight Examiner the practical usage of flight instruments, radio propagation, visual landing aids, and radio navigation aids for instrument flight.
• Be at least 18 years of age
• 7th Form passes in English, Maths and Physics
• If English is a second language applicants will need minimum IELTS Band of 6.0 or equivalent
• Valid passport
• Declare Fit & Proper Person status by providing evidence of criminal convictions and traffic infringement reports
• Demonstrate ability to complete the entire course (academic and work experience records)